AEG provides a range of services that are provided as a total package or as individual stand-alone services, all of which are regionally and in some case internationally respected in these individual fields.
AEG provides a total scaffolding supply service, from design to delivery. The company stocks over 2,000 tonnes of Layher and Tube & Fitting Scaffolding.
AEG is a distributor for several well-established manufacturers and the company stocks a large range of scaffolding ancillary equipment such as tools, encapsulation and protective products.
The Scaffold Management Team have a combined experience that enables AEG to supply cost-effective innovation on a daily basis.
- Offshore Services
- Mine Site Services
- Scaffolding & Specialist Access
- Consultancy, Access Design & Management
- Shutdown & Maintenance
- Sales & Hire
- Third Party Auditing
AEG provides Irata Certified Rope Technicians who are trade qualified and offshore accredited. The company has extensive experience in technical rigging, painting & blasting, NDT services, electrical services, welding (all codes) and insulation works.
- Offshore Trade Services
- Humidur Application
- Belzone Application
- Stop Aq Application
- Specialised Rigging
- Heavy Lift Consultancy Services & Design
- Mine Maintenance
- Construction Maintenance
Mastclimbers, Materials Hoists & Swing Stages (Powered Access)
AEG stocks Western Australia’s largest fleet of Hek Mastclimbers and has been actively involved in the supply, installation and hire of Mastclimbers since 2004.
- Alimak Hek MSM Super & MSHF Platforms
- 200m high x 32m long
- Contoured Facades
- Shipbuilding Maintenance
- Mobile & Tracked Platforms
- 1.5 tonne Materials Hoists
Glazing & Cladding Services
AEG has recently developed a glazing & cladding section primarily involved in commercial construction and infrastructural support. The management team has over 30 years of experience in the Australian Market.
- Trade Qualified Glaziers
- Heavy Load Sucker Units
- Monorail Track and Lifting Rigs (up tp 1600kg)
AEG has the capacity to deliver bespoke steel and aluminium structures in-house. The fabrication section of the business is expanding beyond it’s original concept of manufacturing components purely for AEG projects to supplying services onsite to our client’s.
AEG is a distributor for a large range of Scaffolding and Safety Products.
- Full Range of Tube & Fitting standard & specialised components.
- Full Range of Aluminium X Beams, 750mm, 1300mm and 1500mm with roof apex and specialised fittings.
- Full Range of Honeywell Safety Products for working at Heights, Standard PPE, Specialised BA equipment and Safety Glasses.
- Alustar System Scaffolding.
- Beta Guard Mobile Towers.
- Monarflex & ITP Scaffold sheeting and netting products including Fire Retardant, Acoustic Abatement, Vented Sheeting & Netting.
- Plastic products, tube and fitting caps, covers, protectors, Tredda plates, Rubber Foot Plates and ring system public protection covers.
- Scaffolding Tools, belts and lanyards.