At Access Engineering Group (AEG) Scaffolding School, we take immense pride in being your training provider for scaffolding excellence.
Our unique approach and unwavering commitment set us apart from the rest.
While other training providers may offer a variety of courses, we believe that a specialised scaffolding company holds a distinct advantage when it comes to delivering scaffolding training.Get Started
AEG provides a range of services that are provided as a total package or as individual stand-alone services, all of which are regionally and in some case internationally respected in these individual fields.
AEG provides a total scaffolding supply service, from design to delivery. The company stocks over 2,000 tonnes of Layher and Tube & Fitting Scaffolding.
AEG is a distributor for several well-established manufacturers and the company stocks a large range of scaffolding ancillary equipment such as tools, encapsulation and protective products.
The Scaffold Management Team have a combined experience that enables AEG to supply cost-effective innovation on a daily basis.
- Offshore Services
- Mine Site Services
- Scaffolding & Specialist Access
- Consultancy, Access Design & Management
- Shutdown & Maintenance
- Sales & Hire
- Third Party Auditing
AEG provides Irata Certified Rope Technicians who are trade qualified and offshore accredited. The company has extensive experience in technical rigging, painting & blasting, NDT services, electrical services, welding (all codes) and insulation works.
- Offshore Trade Services
- Humidur Application
- Belzone Application
- Stop Aq Application
- Specialised Rigging
- Heavy Lift Consultancy Services & Design
- Mine Maintenance
- Construction Maintenance
Mastclimbers, Materials Hoists & Swing Stages (Powered Access)
AEG stocks Western Australia’s largest fleet of Hek Mastclimbers and has been actively involved in the supply, installation and hire of Mastclimbers since 2004.
- Alimak Hek MSM Super & MSHF Platforms
- 200m high x 32m long
- Contoured Facades
- Shipbuilding Maintenance
- Mobile & Tracked Platforms
- 1.5 tonne Materials Hoists
Glazing & Cladding Services
AEG has recently developed a glazing & cladding section primarily involved in commercial construction and infrastructural support. The management team has over 30 years of experience in the Australian Market.
- Trade Qualified Glaziers
- Heavy Load Sucker Units
- Monorail Track and Lifting Rigs (up tp 1600kg)
AEG has the capacity to deliver bespoke steel and aluminium structures in-house. The fabrication section of the business is expanding beyond it’s original concept of manufacturing components purely for AEG projects to supplying services onsite to our client’s.
AEG is a distributor for a large range of Scaffolding and Safety Products.
- Full Range of Tube & Fitting standard & specialised components.
- Full Range of Aluminium X Beams, 750mm, 1300mm and 1500mm with roof apex and specialised fittings.
- Full Range of Honeywell Safety Products for working at Heights, Standard PPE, Specialised BA equipment and Safety Glasses.
- Alustar System Scaffolding.
- Beta Guard Mobile Towers.
- Monarflex & ITP Scaffold sheeting and netting products including Fire Retardant, Acoustic Abatement, Vented Sheeting & Netting.
- Plastic products, tube and fitting caps, covers, protectors, Tredda plates, Rubber Foot Plates and ring system public protection covers.
- Scaffolding Tools, belts and lanyards.